In order to prevent the growth of fungus such as Botrytis, Penicillium, Powdery Mildew that could be a threat to the growth of Cannabis, dust knights custom real-time performance and sizing that utilizes CFM, duct dimensions, and the area being treated. The objective is to clear the air of fungi at the rate of 95% or higher every hour by changing the air 8-12 times per hour the unit is operating.
- Providing a consistent environment for repeated harvestation.
- Helping in the enrichment of terpenes
- Helping in the enhancement of aromas
- Eliminating up to 99.9% of airborne fungi every hour
- Reducing the use of fungicide by up to 90%
- Reducing the costs of labour relating to the fungicide use
- Improving microbiological state testing compliance
How It Works
One of the most widespread diseases of indoor and outdoor plants is Powdery Mildew which is responsible for significant financial losses. This disease is also a serious threat to the growth of Cannabis. These infections don’t cause plants’ death, however, the consistency, yield, value, and aesthetic are reduced significantly. In these cases, the growers have to destroy the plants. For indoor cannabis, powdery mildew is more problematic in the fall and spring when the humidity is relatively higher, however, it can develop at any time.
When there is a clear understanding of the disease, the organism affecting the crops, and the factors which favor the development of the disease can contribute to the successful management of Powdery Mildew.
Dust Knights provides high-intensity UV-C germicidal air disinfection within adequate air filtration within the grow facility is the most powerful way to eradicate Powdery Mildew.