DUCT CLEANING SERVICES WINNIPEG
Did you know your heating and air conditioning system may contain harmful contaminants such as mold, spores, and pollen? These harmful contaminants can cause nausea, headaches, or irritation of the nose, eyes, and throat. So it’s important to remove these harmful contaminants by cleaning your air ducts in order to improve your home’s indoor air quality.
If your ducts are not cleaned regularly and properly maintained, your air ducts could pose serious health problems to you and your family. That’s why Dust Knights offers duct cleaning services to our residential and commercial customers in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Our team of highly skilled duct cleaning professionals will clean your entire heating and cooling system to ensure that you and your family may breath health indoor air for years to come.
WHAT IS DUCT CLEANING?
Duct cleaning refers to the cleaning of your heating and air conditioning system components of forced air systems. This includes the supply and return grilles and diffusers, air duct and registers, and heat exchangers heating and cooling oils. If these components are not cleaned regularly and properly maintained, they can become contaminated with mold, spores, and pollen. Some of these contaminants can cause allergic reactions or other symptoms if you and your family are exposed to them. In addition, these contaminants can also begin to wear out your furnace and restrict airflow in your air ducts.
BEFORE & AFTER
WHEN TO CLEAN YOUR AIR DUCTS
Should you have the air ducts in your home cleaned? Research has yet to prove the potential benefits of duct cleaning, but there are certain situations where duct cleaning should be given serious consideration. Therefore, you should consider having the air ducts in your home cleaned if:
1. Presence of Mold: Is there presence of mold, spores, or pollen on the sheet metal inside your ducts or on other components of your heating and air conditioning system?
2. Clogged Ducts: If your air ducts are clogged, it can wear out your furnace and restrict airflow in your air ducts. In addition, clogged air ducts can also prove a safety hazard in cases of fire.
3. Purchasing or Moving Into a New Home: You should consider cleaning your air ducts if you’ve purchased or moved into a new home. You don’t know the lifestyle of the previous owners, so you and your family shouldn’t take any chances.
4. Bad Odours: Do you notice a musty or moldy smell? If so, there’s a good chance that mold has already contaminated your air ducts. You’ll ll need duct cleaning services to get rid of the bad odors.
5. Energy Savings: Did you know most heating and air conditioning systems fail or breakdown due to a lack of air duct maintenance? The cost for repairing your heating and air conditioning systems is expensive and replacement can cost you thousands of dollars.