CARPET CLEANER WINNIPEG
Did you know the carpet in your home acts as its very own filter? So it’s important that you’re regularly maintaining your carpets to ensure that the air you breathe is fresh. One way to regularly maintain your carpet is to vacuum it. Vacuuming your carpets will pick up dirt and debris, but it’ll miss any that are embedded deeply into it. Eventually, any dirt and debris embedded deeply into your carpets will leave stains and make it look old, damaged, and unattractive.
Sample - Residential Carpet Cleaning
Sample - Commercial Carpet Cleaning
BENEFITS OF CARPET CLEANING
Your carpets receive a lot of wear and tear, especially if you have any kids or pets at home. Your carpets is also one of the areas that are sometimes neglected, so professional carpet cleaning is the best way to ensure your carpets are fresh and healthy. Here are the benefits of carpet cleaning:
1. Reduces Indoor Air Pollution: Your carpets act as a filter so it’ll absorb and release indoor air pollutants. Professional carpet cleaning can effectively reduce indoor air pollution.
2. Prevents Mold: Professional carpet cleaning will remove and prevent allergens such as mold and mildew growth.
3. Eliminates Dust Mite: Did you know dust mites are the leading cause of allergies? Dust mites are tiny bugs, which eat skin cells shed by people. Professional carpet cleaning will eliminate dust mites, thus making your home fresh and healthier.
4. Extends Life of Carpet: It’s recommended that your carpets are cleaned every 12-24 months. Professional carpet cleaning will extend the life of your carpets and maintain your carpet’s warranty.
5. Kids and Pets : Pets will bring in pollutants from outside and some pets also shed fur which contributes to trapping allergens. Professional carpet cleaning will eliminate pet odors and pollutants so you can provide the healthiest environment for your kids.
CARPET CLEANING PROCESS
WHY OUR CARPET CLEANING SERVICE?
1. Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning Method: We use state-of-the-art truck mounted units to help aid in cleaning and drying. We follow all the guidelines required by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). The high water temperature in our big truck allows us to deliver the deepest and most thorough cleaning. This provides quicker drying times and residue free carpets without having to use harsh chemicals.
2. Quality of Work Guarantee: We believe and stand by our carpet cleaning process. So, if you’re not happy with our carpet cleaning service, we will re-clean your carpets for free.
3. Pre-treat Stains: We pre-treat stains and traffic areas, which is included in our carpet cleaning pricing.
4. Thorough Cleaning: Our team of highly skilled carpet cleaning professionals are fully trained. We use the most through cleaning processes in order to leave your home clean, fresh, and healthy.
5. Honest Pricing: We promise honest pricing before any equipment enters your home. The prices we quote will include everything that’s needed to get the job done.